Someone has something like this already. I don't recall the URL, I will dig
for it. /me rumages
http://pbusted.cscentral.com/caughts.php
http://poo.foolclan.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi
http://quakest.xmission.com/banned.txt /some guys banned list, not proven
HERE IS THE ONE
http://guest:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ban/
Simon garner posted this a while ago. Maybe with his guidance/help we could
get something like this going in the states and other countries. It uses
mysql and php. He offered at the time to provide the source. If I can get
one of my extra computers back, I would not mind running this. I only have
cable, but this is not really that bandwidth intensive.

The way they solved the trust issue was that when you submitted an ID you
had to give a reason with it for why they were banned. They could also apeal
to it looks like and get unbanned, but they were on probation meaning if
they screwed around again they were banned. What happens is when ID's are
submitted you give a reason such as "PB detected OpenGL", "Intentional Team
Killing/Team Hurting", "abusive towards players and myself", "this person is
[ :) ]Creed, was caught wusing wallHax by PB(gameplanet servers)". This site
also stored who submitted the cheater. Since it is in mysql, I am sure there
is a way to also filter by cheat they were using. For instance if you want
to ban haxors, but not TKers if you do not run a FF server you could just
search for that. It is a pretty sweet way of doing this.

Comments simon? What do you guys think of simon's site? Interested in using
that system?