On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, Husayn ibn al-Samarqandi wrote:

> Is there any means by which one could administer the server being viewed
> through HLTV? I can't think of any way. Or any easy way.

I run HL in a window and either click to another xterm in the back, or
swing my chair around to anoter box I leave running connected to the
server consoles ..  the HLDS_L console needs some improvements (better
curses-like support), but it beats some of the other stuff out there
..heh (for linux).  Though I could try running a few of them under wine I
guess.. hrmm.. never thought of it ...