I thought that valve had nothing to do with PB or has that changed
recently?

|--------+--------------------------------------->
|        |          "Silent Bob"                 |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          t>                           |
|        |          Sent by:                     |
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          ftware.com                   |
|        |                                       |
|        |                                       |
|        |          24/10/2001 07:04 AM          |
|        |          Please respond to hlds_linux |

  |       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                  |
  |       cc:
                                  |
  |       Subject:     Re: [hlds_linux] what about smoke grenades?

Or for that mator how about getting pb back on track