On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Bryan Socha wrote:

> welcome to hlds..  you'll also notice your pings going up to match the
> memory waste...  I have a cerimonial reboot to help keep this in control

Ya know .. I _swear_ I thought that was the beta server.  What happens
with me is as a match goes on (level timer is set to 60 minutes), pings go
up.  As soon as a new level starts, pings are back down to normal but
start to climb all over again....

*sigh* ....

NNTP GATEWAY NOTE: Please do NOT forward this email to usenet.  Thank you.