Hrm...

password doesn't set anything AFAIK. I believe "password" is used, if you
want to connect to a server that is PW protected...

Cause if I set a password, nothing HAPPENS! Everybody is just able to
connect like nothing happened.

Name sets the name of the proxy as it appears in game in the spectators.
What I want to set is the name appearing on the serverlist, as in gamespy...

Sorry, I guess I didn't make that second question clear enough.

Cheers