Hi folks - before anyone asks, yes - I have tried the adminmod forums (and
also a chatroom), but have had no success, so forgive me for asking here...

I have downloaded a plugin that announces the arrival of admins on a server,
converted it to an amx file and placed it in the dlls dir within the csrtike
dir. The server has been restarted but so far it does not seem to announce
my (or a friends arrival) joining the server. It didn't really explain what
else needs to be done (if anything does), but I'm wondering if anything else
needs to be done, like perhaps editing some config or such.

If anyone can help, please do!

jay.

(email - for off topic replies: [EMAIL PROTECTED])