On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:51:51 -0700, Mad Scientist wrote:
>On Thursday 06 June 2002 03:21 pm, you wrote:
>>mp_logdetail x mp_logmessages x
>
>Are these mod-specific? I've never seen them before and they
>don't seem to work on my TFC server...

"mp_logdetail"
Bitwise cvar to set the level of detail for logging attacks.
Bit 0 - Log Enemy Attacks
Bit 1 - Log Teammate Attacks
default: 0
Usage:
"mp_logdetail 0" - Log no attacks
"mp_logdetail 1" - Log enemy attacks
"mp_logdetail 2" - Log teammate attacks
"mp_logdetail 3" - Log enemy AND teammate attacks

mp_logmessages is to log chat messages .. so scripts feeded by
an log stream can react to /say and stuff :)
I found those infos on counterstrike sites.. so could be
cs-related :)

dafire