The demo wont show ANY of the cheats functions or menus(ogc style).
Trust me I tried it and was amazed nothing showed up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Steve Cody
Sent: 22 July 2002 13:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] Recording a DEMO in a Cheaters Counter-strike

I have an idea I was thinking about trying.  I know I can execute
commands in a players session by using the admin_execclient command.
For people I suspect of cheating, I would like to initiate a record
command in their console and stop it later.  Then have them send me the
demo.  (If I can get them to do it).

The question is......

Will a demo recorded on a cheaters machine while they are cheating show
any of the cheat commands they use, like to initiate cheating, or will
it actually show their wall hacking view, etc?

If so, I will require they send the demo to prove they are not guilty.
If they don't send it, then they will be banned.  This doesn't happen
often, but I have people that I have really suspected of wall hacking,
and I'd like to see proof....

Any comments on this?

Thanks,
Steve