On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:09:02 -0500
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> WWW        WWW  TTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFF  !!   ??????
>  WWW      WWW        TT      FF          !!  ??    ??
>   WW  WW  WW         TT      FFFFFF      !!      ???
>    WW WW WW          TT      FF          !!     ??
>     WW  WW           TT      FF          !!
>     W    W           TT      FF          !!     ??

ROFL, i knew that would get a response :D
I guess i could buy a ps2 or something.  But fortunately, some games do actually have
native *gasp* linux binaries.  I'm starting to get hooked on quake III arena, but I
have yet to check out the online action.  I was very impressed that I could go to the
store, buy a cd, pop it in my machine, and natively install a game without a single
download or patch, or application layer.  You corporate guys reading this ;)