On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 09:57, Steve Cody wrote:
> Just tell them to email the images within the next 5 minutes.  If they don't
> get sent within that time then the player is GONE.....  Also, I will have an
> admin screenshot to compare with....  I think the forgery would not go as
> easy as you might think.

Only issue I can see is (and i have been using this screenshot technique
for a while now) is users who are not very computer literate.

"Where do I find the image?"
"I dont have winzip"
"How do I use winzip"
"I am on a dialup, this is going to take me a while to send"
and MTA delays

Could all cause it to take much longer than 5 minutes for an image to
get sent through. Dont think its too fair to ban a user simply because
his ISP's (or your) mailserver is heavily loaded and takes longer than 5
minutes to process the email.