There is no screen for an admin to take a picture of.  Everything is
rendered on the client.  If you really wanted the admin to take a picture,
you'd need to have him rendering all the frames, too.  Do you REALLY want
that kind of load on the server?  And again, you're trusting the client to
take a screenshot in good faith of his screen, and we all know what kind
of good faith cheaters have.

---
Andrew A. Chen
Divo Networks