Hrmm, somehow I can't see coordinating ... 10,000 server admins to do
something like this.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Half-Life
Dedicated Server
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 11:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Solution toCheating Was:Re: [hlds_linux] OGC blocked with VAC
update....

Why don't we all just shut offour gaming servers for a solid month, and
then
turn them backon.  During that month the cheaters maybe disbanned, or
move
to another game for them to write cheats for.  Thats the only Solution I
can
see.