At 15:38 21.08.2002 -0700, you wrote:
>*** This only affects Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat servers. ***
>
>We've updated the public security modules again.  If you've been helping us
>test the beta security modules, you should remove the password from your
>command line and restart your server.  The beta security modules are no
>longer being tested.
>
>These security modules should detect most versions of OGC and report
>detected cheaters to our ban list server.
>
>We're no longer using port 27013 for the ban list.  You will now see traffic
>(in/out) on port 27011.  This traffic is to/from the ban list server.  Make
>sure you have this port open in your firewall.

Great work guys, if this is update is as good as it sounds we should really
get rid of some cheaters this time :)

I have asked this before but I am gonna do so again: Can you post some
statistics on how many cheaters you have caught? Id like to see som global
stats. Like this: After the new modules we released, 20k cheaters got
banned on 1k servers blabla and so on. And cheaters were caught in these
regions (At least if some regions have more cheaters than others)

Would be interesting to know.

DarkSpawn