Ok, this is driving me insane.

Valve is busting their collective asses on the anti-cheat modules, and
all most of you are doing is whining that' it's not good enough.

Does it work 100%? No, but is it better than it had been? YES!

Jesus Christ people, We aren't paying for valve to make the module, we
paid our $20-50 to purchase the game awhile back, and I don't think any
of us has really give a dime to Valve since then.

so, I'm going to take the initiative here, instead of whining and saying
that the new VAC module isn't good enough .. I'm going to raise my glass
and take my hat off to Valve. Any other Game manufacturer would say
"People are cheating. oh well! We got our money!"

So Thank you Valve, for supporting a great Game such as Half-Life and
it's assorted mods.

Mike Miller
(DaiTengu)
Webmaster