From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 7:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] FW: OGC cheating site being hosted on your server

I just sent the following email to the registered owner of the server
OGC is
currently hosted on.  Please feel free to copy my message, and send it
the owner.

StanTheMan
TheHardwareFreak
http://www.hardwarefreak.com
rcon admin at:
Beer for Breakfast servers        <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>
   209.41.98.2:27016 (CS multi-map)   209.41.98.2:27015 (DoD)
   209.41.98.2:27017 (CS militia/dust2)            Dallas, TX