On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:32:08 +1000, Matthew Hartwig
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>How many detections does it take for someone to be globally banned?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think right now just one.  I think the
secure-global bans only last 24 hours right now.  Once we get more
comfortable with the way the system is working, both of these
variables will probably change.  Other than that, I don't really know
the specifics.  Any change in the way the ban system works will
probably be announced by Erik or Eric, who are out this week and have
left me on module PR duty. :)