Is there any of the more experienced HLGuard users out there that can help
me with a settings problem please? I have enabled the menu, gone onto the
server itself, logged into the menu and checked the status. It said nothing
was running yet, so I choose option 4 and enabled hlguard (Alias & Cvar
checking, Cheat Blocks & Wallhack protection), but Aimbot detection and
Speedhack detection remained off. Would someone possibly be able to email me
off list (and thereby stop the usual 'What the hell has this got to do with
HLDS?!' emails that would result of it) and help me figure this out? I'd
like to know what would be the ideal settings to cover all the major
possibilities of catching cheats.

Jay.

([EMAIL PROTECTED])

p.s. It said in the menu that logging goes to:
cstrike/addons/HLGuard/logs/hlglog.log - I've never seen this file in the
logs dir. Only Cheaterslist.txt, aimwarn.txt and hlgligt.htm...)