This is the biggest load of poppy-cock I've ever heard ...

THE EARTH IS NOT ROUND!

IT'S FLAT AS A BOARD!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Paul Reid
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] False positives..

It's easy for you to sit there and say 'there are no false positives',
but
you are wrong. I know for a fact that VAC has kicked me for cheating
when I
HAVE NEVER installed a cheat. You can sit there in your closed little
world
sniggering, it doesn't change the truth one little bit.
You remind me of those people in the flat earth society, can't see the
curve
on the earth, so refuse to acknowledge the possibility that it exists.
The most you CAN say is 'I am not aware of any false positives'.
Reid.