You are in serious need of a spell-checker.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of e c
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 7:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] myg0t global host list

Yup that is rite its just a list. Refuring to this
list durning cerent events may profide us with the
nessasery information to create ideas on new ways to
help pervent cheaters from doing cercent activities.
Now i can't tell you "what" exactly because im not
sure but I can tell you that it will put us one more
step up in finding new ways to possibly pervent
cheating activeaties in the near future. For more
information please msg me on irc.gamesnet.net
#unitedadmins

thanks
-als

=====