From: kevin anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [OT] Having fun as an admin..

even setting it to 99999999 first, then just wait for people to jump,
walk down stairs or small ledges and splat is sometimes amusing.

but granted guys, remember that doing this at inopportune times or too
often will most likely not be very appreciated by your players.

kev
On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 11:20 AM, DLinkOZ wrote:

> sv_gravity -999999999, wait for people to jump and stick to the
> ceilings
> (especially on very tall maps, like turkeyburgers) then sv_gravity
> 9999999.

--------
Regards,

Kevin J. Anderson