From: "Jerry Lundström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Ban list data/UDP port 27011

As I've gotten no answer to this question yet I'll repost it.

---
We're no longer using port 27013 for the ban list. You will now see traffic
(in/out) on port 27011. This traffic is to/from the ban list server. Make
sure you have this port open in your firewall.
---

How does this affect running two hlds on same machine? First hlds that
starts opens 27011 but the second can't, does this mean that only the first
hlds will get ban list updates from VAC?