You know, I have never had a problem myself being banned nor any one I
know so I have never put any thought into how I would contact valve.  So
I decided to see how hard it would be.  Afterwords some comments from
this thread came to mind.

"Besides they can't cobtact valve.."

"These people has been given no address to contact"

"We would all like to know since you seem to have a mysterious direct line"

"Yeah m0gely, you post us an email address VALVe would like mail sent too?"

"And we have asked, and asked again for the correct place for users to
contact"

You make these people seam untouchable, and completely with out a care
for your VAC questions.  I can't speak for your own experiences, but I
have to say I proved every one of these statments wrong or got them
answered in less than 2 hours last night.  And with the most obvious
person to try 1st.  I don't know how good the info will be when it comes
to this list, but it will be here within a couple days so be patient.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/