huh???  i have not seen any valve_banned.cfg file on my server.  i run a
nightly script that greps the logs for the telltale line and dumps the wonid
(and time/date/player info) into my own vacban.cfg list.

i just looked again to make sure.  no such file on my disk.  where is this
file on your server?

"Guğmundur Ö. Ingvarsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:mailman.1036757883.3562.hlds_linux@;list.valvesoftware.com...

Well, yes.. VAC creates a new file called valve_banned.cfg which the server
executes automaticly if you have the server in secure mode.
But he will be able to play on any other server until Valve fully completes
the global ban list.