I don't agree.

We, as admins, have to let them know what is a major problem/desire.
(specially the aimbots issue; it's annoying).

In the modern industry this is called priority based on customer feedback.

Without customer feedback companies use to do nasty and stupid things.

Please, keep sending your comments. DO NOT shut up.

At 07:42 PM 11/21/2002, you wrote:
> Valve tell us what we need to know, deal with it.

Valve *tells* us what we need to know, leave them in peace and they will
get there faster.