From: Capriotti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 28 November 2002 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] VAC detections

You HAVE to be kidding... Everybody complaining about something is
definitely NOT doing something about it.

Except for "pressure" which does not seem do be working very well, since we
haven't heard a word from VALVe, so far. But that's their natural position;
Collect data from our feedback and work.

Unfortunately for us this is REALLY the best way for Valve to deal with the
development. I say that because I would certainly choose doing the same.

Sad but true...