Experimenting with PLBot on that FreeBSD 5.0 server.

Everuthing seem to load fine, but right before it registers the server on
the Internet it simply dies and restarts, just to repeat the cycle over and
over.

I am aware that PLBot was build to run under CS 1.4, but there was this ONE
report about it running fine on 1.5.

Yet I found a couple of things in the installation isntructions:

It states:

Add the following line into your metamod.ini file: linux dlls\plbot_mm_i386.so
This actually does not work. You have to add it to plugins.ini. And it does
not specify if this line has to come before or after any line. I placed it
before statme's.

There are some comments about the config file itself but I don't think this
is the time and place to talk about it.

The question, then: Has anyone ever played with PLBot before/lately ? Does
it seem to work fine ? Any FreeBSD admins/users with this kind of experience ?

Thank you.