Jules (aka Buddha-Pest) wrote:

i have a custom build, what tag do i need to update to?  (i know i should be
asking in the forums, but as you and i both agreed in that mailing
list/forums thread this is much better medium :)
I didn't have the time to properly tag it last night so it has no
special tag. Just check out the trunk of module "stable". We are
in the process of rearranging the CVS repository and switching to
new modules. So, instead of checking out "admin_v2", check out
"stable".

Florian.

--
Want to produce professional emails and Usenet postings?