From: Jay Anstiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 02/05/03 09:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] startup problem

> Yep - the map and everything else needed is in the startup line. I
restarted
it again and kept the tailed the nohup.out file for a short while, and
sure
enough players started to join and I could see kills in the file. But when
use the monitor prog (and even try to connect through the HL multiplayer
ingame menu) it times out as if the server isn't there...any thoughts?!

J.