From: "agenthh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [OT] adminmod specific map

Read this thread.
'http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/private/hlds_linux/2002-December/0172
12.html'

Summed up as,
stick whatever commands you want executed on a specific map in a
'<map_name>.cfg' file in the maps directory of the mod.

For example, you would open up cstrike/maps/awp_map.cfg and add the line
"admin_command admin_restrictmenu 8" to restrict all equipment. Same
commands that you would put it server.cfg, but they are only executed on one
map.

--agenthh