On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 07:57:15PM -0800, Timothy Lynn wrote:
> Thus spaketh [EMAIL PROTECTED] on :
>
> : Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Map configuration
> :
> :
> : Make a mapname.cfg in the maps folder with the settings you want.
>
> Double check that. I always had it in the cstrike root, which I know
> works. Does it works in maps as well?

Depends on whether your using adminmod or amxmod doesn't it?  I'm not
sure if it's a native hlds thing, can someone please enlighten me.

ADMINMOD was in the cstrike root folder I recall.

>From their help:

Create a cfg file with the name of the map (i.e. de_dust.cfg). By way
of example, simply write in:
admin_command admin_restrictweapon 4 6

AMXMOD is in addons/amx/maps/mapname.cfg with the mapconfig plugin.
(I like this more)

http://amxmod.net/amx-plugins.php?cat=7#25130

--
James.