Even with highest security, you are still at risk.
Blocking all the other services doesn't help if you have one that is insecure
(or running as root).
If you have nothing on the machine but a web server, and through the combination
of it running as root (unlikely) and a misconfiguration or summat, it's just as
easy to break into as a machine with no firewall and a whole bunch of other
programs, all properly secured, with the buggy/misconfigured web server.
Moral of the story: root != (everyday user || service account)

--agenthh

SQLBoy wrote:
Not even if "with the highest security on?"