Tyler "Overkill" Schwend wrote:
No, more info for us is fine. But the problem is, the cheaters
can make better use of that information than we can. We don't
really have any real dire need to know what is and isn't
detected. Sure, in time everyone will know, but that doesn't mean
we should go ahead and bust loose with it. Anyone who really
wants to do crack is gonna do it eventually anyway, but that
doesn't mean we should just go ahead and make it perfectly
available.... :-)

I am not sure why cheaters would make better use of this information when it will be puplic a few days later anyway. I don't say they should puplic the list along with the VAC update, but a few days/weeks, maybe months later. I try to imagine which use a cheater can make about an info several weeks old?!? I don't see any if I think hard about it. Am I not weird enought? You are right wo don't have any real dire about this, but if it don't harm, why not share? :)

Frank