On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 12:58:16PM +1300, Jeremy Brooking wrote:
> I plan on running CD for a few days optional, until people get the hint
> to install it.

Do what I do.  Don't run C-D during the week and make it required during
the weekend.  I'm starting to get the feeling that C-D is going to need
an update very shortly, starting to see unnatural BS even with C-D =(

All my regulars have it and alot of the casual visitors cotton on quite
quickly.  People that freak out and don't understand (because they don't
read) can play elsewhere.

--
James.