-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 2:35 PM
To: Half-Life Dedicated Server Annoucement Mailing List; Half-Life
Dedicated Server Mailing List; Half-Life Dedicated Linux Server Mailing
List
Cc: Erik Johnson; Leon Hartwig; Alfred Reynolds
Subject: [hlds_linux] New Security Modules -March 4

*** This only affects Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat servers. ***

We've updated the public security modules again. These security modules
detect more OpenGL cheats with increasingly greater ban penalties for
repeated detections.

Your Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat servers should update themselves
automatically. Let me know if you have any problems with these security
modules and we'll look into them right away.

Thanks.

Eric Smith
Valve