Running any plugins?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hi,
i've got a problem with starting hlds,
i've read over 10 howto's and tutorials, posted on 4 forums, no help,
i've read the 25 pages of the forum on server.counter-strike.net, but
no help.

when i start hlds with ./hlds_run ... ... ...
i only get :

Auto-restarting the server on crash
Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log
to help with solving this problem
Sat Mar 15 18:53:46 CET 2003: Server Died

it doesn't matter what options i write behind the hlds_run, always
the same error.

i've tried to run it with -debug but i did not have gdb installed, so
i installed, ncurses, gdb ... but gdb is having some problems when i
run ./configure so i can forget gdb.

so i've run hlds with sTrace what it gave me you can see on
http://www.digital-modes.de/str.txt
i can't find anything, btw i'm really not a pro, i know basic
functions for running my apache on the server but that error is too
much for me.

would be cool if someone had a solution to the problem.

many thanks in advance.