.
->
->Also, I don't know if this is even legal or not but I've made a Linux
->distro based on the Gentoo Live CD that boots directly into a perl based
->system where you enter some settings and it spawns either a cstrike,
->dod, tfc, or dmc server.  It auto detects your LAN card.  You supply the
->mod type, ip, port and choose from one of the pre packaged config files
->to execute but the config files can be edited as well.  All the config
->files are copied into a tmpfs and then sym linked into the mods
->directory so you can edit them.  Its basically for LAN parties and
->stuff.  I don't know if I can distribute it though with Valves stuff on
->there but it would be cool.  Would anyone be interested in something
->like this though?
->
->Matt

yes, I would be very interested in this.

kev