How the h*ll can one server change the load that much, I don't get it.

Michael

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 25-03-2003 at 10:07 Drew Broadley wrote:

Was just thinking that myself..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tyler
"Overkill" Schwend
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2003 10:02 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Servers

How the hell? 90+% idle? with 3 full servers? HOW?!

---------
Tyler "[TASF]Overkill" Schwend
"Semper facere bonum, an a amare odium, vita mors."
---
Server operator of [LCGA]Telefragged:
Counter-Strike: telefragged.lynchburg.edu:27015
http://schwend-t.web.lynchburg.edu