For anyone who is interested you can participate in
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html and download RedHat 9 and other Linux
distros at lightning speed.  One catch you have to give some to get a lot!  This is
the best file sharing system I've ever seen.  I was able to get a stream of 1.8MB/sec.
 Anyone needing to deliver large amounts of data should consider this stuff......  Go
there, install BitTorrent, donate and tell Bram Cohen the Haus of Yablonski sent you.
This technology is the future of high speed data delivery.