Thanks for the help. I've ended up using an application called Zebedee.
Works real well and is easy to work with. You could use it over ssh
tunneling too. I would recommend it for all your port forwarding behind
NAT/Firewall/Whatever needs.

--agenthh

Marcelo Bezerra wrote:

Try ppp over ssh, but your ping will most likely suck you have an
unstable link betwen both machines, because you will suffer tcp stalls
and so on.