From: "Mad Scientist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TFC Lifts/Doors Sticking - Any Change?

According to the great words of Damian Harouff:
> time. Since TFC doesn't make Valve any money per se, it'll
> probably never be fixed.

That's not a good thing. I know several people who bought HL just to play
TFC.

So does anybody have any tips that at least reduce it? It seems that since
I upgraded to an Athlon XP (from a Duron) that it's happening all the time
now. Not sure if it's the Athlon, or just that there is more power (no
idea why that would matter?) It's not just long maps, it starts right away
and is pretty much 100% of the time on maps like Well. I get constant
complaints :-/ Perhaps I'll start telling people to forward their
complaints to valve.

-Mad

--
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

                - Prime Minister Jean Chrétien