really hate when people bitch on the list. it's REALLY unproductive. so...
i just want some on valve to explain why this major problem with x.1.1.1.

 just an answer on the list. and if it's a bug or not. really hope you guys
will do somethin' about it.

 just 2 (20 slots) servers on a 2100+ oced, 1g ddr333 is completely insane. still got
to keep my 2 osp-q3a serv, q2, 3 q1, fsgs... yea, and a cs clan serv.

 please eric smith or someone from valve please make some light. we're all
civilised people here :)) i guess..

 and from beta5.2 the server needs changes considerably. is the new physics
so much more complex? i think metamod, adminmod, hlg, statsme are eating
pretty much too. anyway the x.1.1.1 aditions/changes don't explain the by
far the new server needs. it's really frustrating for the comunity.

 for the ones who don't know:

 v3.1.1.0.c (Beta)
 Fixed the flashbang grenade bug where the grenade would not alwaysflash all
 of the players.

 downloadable from: http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=1856. i strongly
suggest you remain on x.1.1.0c.

/mike

 please give us an answer - anyone from valve.