I'm superhuman, because I don't have threaded views with multiple
levels, and I can STILL tell what people are responding to, even
if they don't even include quotes.

I like top posters, they're my friends, because then I don't have
to scroll the autopreview. :-)

/me puts on his asbestos suit.

---------
Tyler "[TASF]Overkill" Schwend
"Semper facere bonum, an a amare odium, vita mors."
---
Server operator of [LCGA]Telefragged:
Counter-Strike: telefragged.lynchburg.edu:27015
http://schwend-t.web.lynchburg.edu