1.)Every time you change the map via rcon changelevel, it ignores the mp_timelimit
setting in the server.cfg and changes it to 60 seconds.  (unless this is amx 0.9.4
issue im not aware of)

2.)Pings are stable but "sound" and "animation" skip or lag according to the players.
I see this myself, but as my OS is new on my personal machine.  Im not sure if what I
am seeing is a problem on my own system or as other players have said..in cstrike
itself.  I did not notice this type of sound and animation lag in the previous version
of beta 1.6.  Only since the change in sounds and some models.

3.)Max uptime so far before crash is 10 hours.  Logs stop in the middle of writing so
nothing is logged in hlds_l/crashes nor in the cstrike/logs.

4.)halfd and amxmod appear both to be compatible with linux steam.  Adminmod beta
still can not find script file location from adminmod.cfg.  Same problem I saw when
attempting to run DOD v1.0 with adminmods latest beta.

More when I have more to say.