I seem to remember that we used to be able to set a minimum time that the
score screen would stay up. I know by default it will be 2 minutes or
until somebody does something. Is there still a way to make a minimum time
(e.g. one minute) so that even if somebody fires it will stay up? I can't
find anything in the command reference so far.

Thanks,

-Mad

--
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

                – Prime Minister Jean Chrétien