I am still unable to connect to my secure servers with WINE after the
last updates. It starts the connection process, but right when it
usually says 'downloading and precaching' and the timer should go away,
it doesnt. It just freezes. Then I have to kill the process. Some
anti-cheat test is locking up wine... thanks. How about a Linux Steam
CLIENT so wine is no longer an issue.... That would rule!

--
Later, they were tied to the bumper of a car and dragged around the
block, as onlookers shrieked with delight. But one old man, who had a