From: Tony Di Schino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Female Counter-Strike Model

--- "Kevin J. Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using cal's server side anticheat, which is more or less cal's
> calclient.cfg anticheat incorporated into a special amxmod plugin to
> force
> it onto all clients.   It works quite well in fact.  I have it set to
> start
> demos, record the normal calclient screenshots etc, and then it
> restarts
> round and goes live.
>
> Really the best lan tourney anticheat for byoc you can have atm...
>
> kev

I was not aware of any CAL endorsed anti-cheat besides wwcl... I dont
see anything other than wwcl on their site, nor a calclient.cfg. Is
this CPL you are referring to? or where can I find this?  I checked the
AMX site for a plugin related to CAL, but all I see is AMX Match
(http://amxmod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=27174). I'm definitely
interested in this if it cannot be bypassed like wwcl and HLG (as far
as cvar/config enforcement).