Thus spaketh mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on Monday,
July 21, 2003 8:13 AM:

: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
: --
: [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]

Please configure your mailer to write/respond to the list in plaintext
only. It'll remove this cruft from your messages, making things not only
smaller, but a little more clear and concise.

: Hi I have loats of servers mainly all on one ip range, some scattered
: on others,
:
: And I am looking for a web based query tool that will allow me to
: enter a range of addreses and it will query and produce a table,
:
: I have tried writing one in php, and one using pquery.pl, but each
: seems to have a fault or toher, i.e taking to long to query etc.

I've been using Madquery for a while now and I'm rather pleased with it.
It's a simple PHP class, which gives you the freedom to configure its
output as much or as little as you like. If you're already familiar
enough with PHP to have taken a stab at rolling your own query tool,
using this class to query multiple servers should be a pretty easy task:
http://tinyurl.com/hkrp

--
Tim
Dear HLDS,