$1000NZD :P

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 July 2003 10:58 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] OT - server dual mp2200

My min I can take for it is $800

Its in a mid tower case actually. I had it in dedicatednow.com for all
of a
week. I think it fits in a 4u slot if you lay it on its side.

Dual AMD MP 2200
Gigabyte motherboard GA-7DPXDW+ (lan,raid,ac97 sound)
1 GB Kingston DDR266
2x 40gb WD400JB (7200rpm, 8mb cache)
56x CDROM

I got the paperwork on the procs they are retail - the whole system is
less
than 2 months old. Just doesnt fit the bill for what I want.

If your interested make an offer.