-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mad
Scientist
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Reporting Server Hackers

According to the great words of PZGN:
> That's ok - I know it's a Cisco MAC Address - but I have to stop here
> - I'm not going to be the guy that spills out the fire on how things
> are done behind the scenes.  We can leave it at, "I have no idea what
> I'm talking about" - or "I'm wrong and a wanna be :P" - just for sakes

> argument.  So - back to hlds.

Again, I'm not asking for you to "spill out the fire". You don't have to
explain to me how it works. Just prove to me that it does. You haven't
shown anything to support your claims other than the fact that you can
sniff your own LAN.

> IP Data Engineer / Hostmaster

Frightening thought that somebody who doesn't understand Internet
routing could have that title.

-Mad

--
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

                – Prime Minister Jean Chrétien