I'm currently running hlds 4.1.1.0c on my public cs server 1.5.  I'm
needing to upgrade HLDS  in light of the recent exploit that was put
out, the fix that was put out by Luigi gives a md5 chksum error.  I'm
running the following mods/scripts :

AM 2.50.51 (MM)
StatsMe 2.6.4
ATAC (runs smoothly under SM 2.6.4, newer versions of SM are iffy)

If I upgrade to 4.1.1.1d, should I expect issues with any of these
scripts AM/SM/ATAC?  I will be jumping from 4.1.1.0c to 4.1.1.1d.  Any
heads up on this upgrade would be much appreciated.

Also,would "downgrading" to HLDS version 4.1.1.0 to match md5's with
luigi's fix be an option, if there are alot of issues with AM/SM/ATAC
not making the upgrade to 4.1.1.1.d smoothly?

TIA,
Dean G>